stone

Dublin Core

Title

stone

Description

Stone from “Little Loretto,” taken June 30, 1912. During the centenary year of Loretto’s foundation, some individuals visited the site of “Little Loretto,” which is located to the east of St. Charles Catholic Church on the north edge of the tiny town of St. Mary’s, KY. This was the original location of Loretto Motherhouse. See also #0633.

Format

4.5" x 3"

Type

Architectural

Identifier

0457

Files

0457.jpg

Citation

“stone,” Loretto Heritage Center Artifacts, accessed June 21, 2024, https://lorettoheritagecenter.omeka.net/items/show/561.